Are you looking for a heating and cooling system which is practical and budget friendly?
Ductless mini split systems can be used year-round, providing you with heat in the winter and cooling in the summer.
There are many benefits of having a mini split system, including:
- Flexibility in heating or cooling particular rooms, garages or outbuildings
- Highly Energy efficient
- Space is tight or limited
- Can heat and cool
- Saves money on home utility costs
- Remote control functionality
- Customized heating and cooling in individual rooms and spaces
- Multiple mini splits can be connected to accommodate your whole home or office
Ductless mini-split systems are installed by our friendly HVAC experts with one heat pump that can heat or cool four different zones or rooms. You can individually select different temperatures for each of those four areas. Ductless mini-split heating and cooling systems are great for:
- Older Homes with no existing ductwork
- Computer Rooms
- Home Theater Rooms
- Man Caves
- She Sheds
- Sun Rooms
- Guest Houses
To learn more on how you can save with a ductless mini split system, contact your Battle Creek ductless mini split heating and air conditioning experts at Eric Dale Heating and Air Conditioning.